- Is addictive behavior making your life unmanageable?
- Do you have relationship conflicts at home or at work?
- Are you frequently worried, anxious or depressed?
- Are you struggling with chronic pain or fatigue?
- Are difficulties with your adolescent child becoming too much to handle?
- Are you looking for a richer emotional and spiritual life?
If you answered “YES” to any of these questions psychotherapy might offer you significant benefits and lasting relief from your symptoms.
Benefits of Psychotherapy
- Elimination of depression and anxiety
- Eradication of addictive and other self destructive behaviors
- Healthy expression of anger, sadness, joy and need
- Enhanced quality of relationships with self and others
- Improved confidence and self esteem
- Calm mind, reduced stress
- Expanded emotional, social and professional support network
- Deeper connection to spiritual values and experience